A perfect vacation in Paris - hotels and tips to get around.
The capital of France, Paris, lies on the River Seine, in the northern part of the country. It is ranked among the three most influential cities in the world with grand cultural heritage and historical significance. World famous areas such as Bastille Square, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and L’Etoile Square are located in central Paris.
Tourists flock to the city to admire its stunning landmarks: Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Pantheon and many others. Paris is commonly considered to be a city of elegance and fashion, history and art, with a beauty that cannot be forgotten.
Paris hotels are numerous and are renowned for the top class services and fashionable interiors. Thus the city houses the best France hotels popular among celebrities and royal families. Here you will also find an abundance of low-cost Paris accommodation with a perfect central location.
Paris has a number of famous attractions worth seeing. The most famous spots include:
- Eiffel Tower, which is 324m in height
- Notre Dame de Paris, a Gothic cathedral erected in 1345
- Montmartre, a popular artist area located on a 130m hill. The area is famous due to Salvador Dali, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso and many others who used to work around the community of Montmartre
- Arch of Triumph built to honor those who died during Napoleonic and French Revolutionary wars
- Pantheon where Voltaire, Rousseau, Hugo, Zola and other great men are buried
- Louvre, the world’s most famous art museum, with 35,000 objects from different time periods displayed
Paris is a green city with a great number of gorgeous parks in both the center and suburbs. The oldest gardens are Tuileries Garden, created in the 16th century, and the Luxembourg Garden created in 1612. Another famous garden, the Jardin des Plantes (Garden of Plants), was the first one in Paris opened to public. A number of cemeteries house the graves of world famous people. For instance, Pere Lachaise is the place where you can find the tombs of Honore de Balzac, Oscar Wilde, Moliere and others.
Should you be looking for places to chill out, the Champs Elysees is a 17th century street lined with high-class boutiques, numerous restaurants, cinemas, cafes and clubs.
There are a number of other places worth visiting in France. In case you are looking for a seaside resort, Nice might be the place for you. Located on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, the place is home for gorgeous beaches, delicious seafood and 24/7 parties. Nice hotels compliment the city’s beauty and provide a perfect atmosphere for great holidays.
Compare and book your hotel room.